Tuesday 12 February 2013

Bicycle stand purchases and umbrellas

Dejunked 

 

A black umbrella to my mother as I have a duplicate which doesn't get much use either!



Husband has been dealing with grief in his own way! We all love cycling and it is a major source of transportation for our family. He and my older son go to a local youth club some Saturday mornings to a bike maintenance workshop. They enjoy tinkering with their gears and cogs etc!

He has purchased a bike stand to enable them to tinker in our back garden with more ease than they currently have which involves hanging bikes off the fence! It folds up into a tripod so not massive but I was a bit mmmm about this purchase.  He promises me it will get lots of use.  If it doesn't I can always donate it to the youth club bike maintenance workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment