Monday 26 November 2012

Dejunking with friends

A good friend texted me for dejunking help.  I was happy to oblige.

We focused mainly on her girls bedroom.  We sorted 4 bags of toys for charity and another 4 for landfill as items unsuitable for recycling or charity.

Hubby was a brilliant help doing jigsaws to check the pieces etc and looking after the children.  The kids all enjoyed playing together too.

This spurred us on to dejunk from our own house!



We found:

An immaculate blazer of my husbands, too big
A large white T shirt bought to be a roman tunic for a school history day
An Elmer story no one likes to read, was a gift
A mans tie 

All for the charity shop

I also gave my friend pink, purple and flesh coloured felt tip pens as not colours my boys like to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment